These terms and conditions are the contract between you and us. By visiting or using the Website at www.ariauamazontowers.com, you agree to be bound by them.
This agreement is based on a legal document template provided under a Creative Commons Licence by Net Lawman. If you do not agree to them, you should leave this Website immediately.
These are the agreed terms
“Content” means the text, image and video content that is placed on this Website.
“Intellectual Property” means intellectual property owned by us, of every sort, whether or not registered or able to be registered in any country, including that which comes into existence in the future; and including, among others: designs, copyrights, software, domain names together with all rights which are derived from those rights.
“Website” means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices that is owned or operated by us.
“Services” means the service provided from this Website.
2. Access by persons under the age of 18
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 18 years.
- Any person of any age may freely access any page of the Website. We do not check identities nor moderate Content.
- We are not responsible for the content or action of any website to which we link. You should check the privacy policies of those sites to see how they collect and use information about visitors under the age of 18.
- Filter software which restricts access to content that may be deemed unsuitable for viewing by some visitors may also be useful to you.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for Content that anyone has placed on this Website that links to another website.
- You now agree to waive any claim you may otherwise have against us on account of age-related suitability of any Content, and to indemnify us against any claim made by any person on behalf of a child in your care.
3. Intellectual Property
- You agree that at all times you will:
- not do anything which does or might reduce the value of our Intellectual Property or challenge our ownership of it; and
- notify us of any suspected infringement of the Intellectual Property.
- So far as concerns our work provided or made accessible by us to you, you will not:
- copy, or make any change to any part of its code;
- use it in any way not anticipated by this agreement;
- give access to it to any other person than you, the licensee in this agreement;
- in any way provide any information about it to any other person or generally.
- not use the Intellectual Property except directly as intended by this agreement or in our interest.
4. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any legal jurisdiction an implied condition, warrant or term cannot be excluded, then this sub paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- You are advised that the Content on this Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable on any website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- The Website contains links to other websites on the Internet. We have neither power nor control over any such site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website or from your buying services or goods via such a website.
- The information on this website is provided “as is”. We make no representation or warranty that it will be:
- useful to you;
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- We do not claim any expertise about knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from this Website.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense that is:
- indirect or consequential loss; or
- economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to ourselves.
5. Miscellaneous matters
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- Any communication to be served on either party by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by e-mail.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the country of residence of the owners of the Website and you agree that any dispute arising from it shall be litigated only in that legal jurisdiction.
This is the privacy notice of ariauamazontowers.com.
It informs you of our policy about the information that we record about you. It covers that which could identify you and that which could not.
We are concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We believe that as a visitor to our website and a possible future customer, you should be rightly concerned to know that data about you will not be used for any purpose that you do not intend, and that it should be protected from accidentally falling into the hands of a third party.
Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think it does not meet your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, we would like you to tell us.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
The following is the information we may collect from you, either through our website or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Information that identifies you as an individual or a business
This may be basic identification and contact information, such as your name and e-mail address, but also includes all information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as that which you give us in your capacity as our client. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of this information by not using it for any other purpose than that you would expect. We ask you to reciprocate this policy.
This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request
- for verifying your identity for security purposes
- for marketing our services and products
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
We keep information, which forms part of our business record for a minimum of six years. That is because we may need it in some way to support a claim or defence in court. That is also the period within which our tax collecting authorities may demand to know it.
2. Information you submit through our website
Information you send to us by entering it on our website, is stored on our servers. We do not specifically use that information except to allow it to be read, but you will see in our terms and conditions that we reserve a right to use it in any way we decide.
3. Website usage information
4. Trust marks
Many companies offer certification and an icon (usually a closed padlock) to demonstrate to site visitors that the site is safe. The level of certification varies from provider to provider. Since we do not handle information about your credit card, we do not subscribe to any such service.
5. Third party advertising
6. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
Cookies are files that are placed on your computer by your web browser when you visit any website. They are widely used to provide functionality as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- to allow essential parts of our website to operate for you.
- to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- to store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information that you gave to us and that is relevant to solving your issue. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
We may use re-marketing from time to time. This involves an advertising supplier placing a tag or marker on your computer in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our services when you visit some other website.
10. Disclosure to Government and their agencies
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
11. Compliance with the law
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your country, we should like to hear from you, but ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
12. Removal of your information
We do not publish personally identifiable information on our website, but if you feel that some identifies you, we shall remove it at your request. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections.
13. Location of data processing
Our website is hosted in the EU because the law is stricter about security. Data may be processed within any other country.